Refund and Exchange policy
We will refund or exchange hygiene equipment's provided that:
- there is valid proof of purchase, receipt;
- it is within 30 days of purchase;
- it is in its original packaging or condition, i.e.:
- the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable)
- It is unused and the price ticket (if applicable) is attached.
Appliances and electrical products will be repaired, replaced or refunded subject to supplier warranties if faulty, provided that:
- the original components and accessories are also returned; and
- the original plug has not been tampered with
If you are returning an item with a gift receipt, you will receive a gift card to the full value of the online purchase. There will be no refunds of any delivery fees incurred.
Cooling off period and returns
In addition to the rights set out in our Refund and Exchange policy, if you qualify as a consumer in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act you may enjoy certain cooling-off rights in terms of which you can cancel any transaction within 7 (SEVEN) days after the date of receipt of the goods or services, or within 7 (SEVEN) days after the date of conclusion of the agreement, without reason or penalty. This does not apply to certain goods or services. For example, any airtime purchased by you is not subject to the “cooling off” provisions of the ECT Act since the ECT Act specifies that the cooling off provisions do not apply to electronic communications where the goods are clearly personalised. If you have effected payment prior to exercising your right to return the products, Edcon will refund you the full purchase price thereof, less any direct costs incurred by Basani Group SA in returning such goods.